Re: RC: The dreaded tying up sydrome. Can anyone help?

Well, what I do is start my 3 endurance horses of with a Vit E and Se
injectable.
Then they get 2oz.of E Se liquid daily. Grass hay only. Start each training
ride with
a mile walk and end the ride with another mile walk. I feed Complete
Advantage
instead of grain, it has a beet pulp base. Once I have a very fit horse, I
keep up with
the training, and don't give them to much time off. I also have blood tests
done to check the Selenium levels.  Also if its very cold try a rump rug.
Hope this helps.