respect for housewives

was reminded of a joke I heard.
A man came home from work one day to find his two young boys playing
unsupervised in the front yard. The yard was filled with toys, tools, hoses
and many contents from the garage. He goes inside to find the house in
disarray dog poop every where from the new puppy. The cat had duct tape on
him and the bird was free and had crapped everywhere. There were clothes
strewn about the house. The kitchen looked ransacked with sugar, flour,
coffee, milk and various food stuffs on the floor. The man was panicked as
he called for his wife. No Answer... He rushed out the back door insearch
for her. The back yard was worse than the front. The rose bushes dug up from
the dog and many of the newly planted flowers were tromped on or chew up. He
now feared the worst. Running through the house calling his wifes name
thoughts of robbery, kiddnapping or the thought of murder ran through his
mind. He checked the bedroom...no one there. He heard water running..and
humming..he ran to the bathroom and saw his wife in the bathtub taking a
bubble bath, reading a book and eating chocolates while watching tv that she
perched on a chair.
"What the hell?? I was worried sick..What the hell is up with you?" he
cried.
"Why gee darling" she replied cooley "I am ACTUALLY doing what you say I do
every day...absolutely nothing"

carla (going on three day hiatus!)
Haley (we will STARVE!!!!!!!!!!)
Rob (okay everyone is taken care of! horses fed, dogs fed, mail picked
up....were outa here!)