worming

Caution on Quest as it's toxicity level in a young horse can be deadly.
Several have died around my area.  Just a caution.....

Johnna

Another way to do it is to just rotate the four types of products
(ivermectin/benzadole/pyrantel/Quest using the time frames that the
products
are good for).  The tubes are usually rated up to either 1100 or 1200
pounds.  I always give the entire tube, even if the horse is only 800 or
900
lbs.  There has been significant testing on these products by the
manufacturers and they are very safe.  Most of these products toxicity
levels are reported at anywhere between 10 - 50 times the recommended
dosages.  Something that has toxicity at 3 - 5 times the recommended dosage
is not considered a safe product and usually is administered by a vet.
(Sources for this information come directly from the manufactures and The
Compendia of Veterinary Medicine).

Sincerely,
Johnna Robb
6705 Townsend-Winona Rd.