Driving

Since I know some people on this list drive, where can I get info on how to
get started and how much would a suitable but not fancy cart and harness go
for. The horse (pony sized A-rab) in question would have to be taught, but is
pretty bombproof and built like a brick you know what. My husband has been
crewing for me since I started in fall '97, and he has a bad knee and no time
to ride, so I thought some ECTRA drives in NJ sounded like a plan.(Can you
have someone else in the cart with a single horse?) Maybe we'll get endurance
drives here in the east eventually too.

                                  Shelly in DE