Re: Comfortable Riding Pants

It really depends on the jeans.  I really like Lee stretch jeans.  And there
are other brands specifically designed for riders that are equally
comfortable.

Also, there are several variations on riding tights.

State Line Tack has both the tights and the riding jeans.

As for the all-weather gear, you can't go wrong with an unlined gore-tex
shell that is long enough to cover your butt.  Mine is a Large Men's I got
on sale at Eddie Bauer years ago.

Rolls up to next to nothing on the back of my saddle.

And under that, layers, layers, layers.