Re: RC: Level-It Again

It was my experience that Level-It would work well for a calm, very mellow
horse willing to stand quietly and put his foot down quietly exactly where I
wanted it.  I don't know about anyone else, but this description does not fit
any Arab I have ever met.  Even my most mellow Arab will not stand without
shifting her feet around and does not put her foot EXACTLY where I want it
and hold there for any length of time.  But, it did work just fine for my
Tennessee Walking Horse.

Rhonda