Cooking in a cooler

Coolers are not made to with stand high temps.. Your best bet is to buy a
thermos type container. There are also converters you can buy to hook that
car lighter up to your crock pot...that aint no crock either. Or you could
wait a few years and Purchase a handy dandy heated hot bag from me when our
old ones become obselete! 180 degrees hot!!! and you can buy the handy dandy
car lighter hook up and keep it a nice toasty 180 all the time!
you can also buy one of those corning ware things that keep food nice and
toasty. words of caution things made with uncooked eggs, mayonaise, chicken
not properly HANDLED and cooked, hamburgers not well done and potatoes that
have some green on them are not safe goes. another mishap is people will
partially cook items and plan to finish the cooking of them when they
arrive. If they do not kill the bacteria that is already there you can bet
the bacteria will spread.
I like to fix salads you can buy things like frozen peas, tomatoes and
lettuce, cheese and boil some eggs carrots and things that are like that
make a great meal. if you boil the eggs they will keep in a cooler. lettuce,
tomatoes, cheddar cheese, keep in cool areas, a good water melon is delish
too. hey added bonus you can share with your horse <=0)
well back to oven cleaning....
What ever happened to baloney and cheese sandwiches??
Carla (thish sshtuff is stwong )
Ansata (is this dog food????)
Haley (the oven cleaner has gotten to her head again)
Rob (ew nasty burns!)