Re: RC: RE: Tush Cush

In a message dated 2/10/01 7:22:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kathy_mayeda@atce.com writes:

I also
ride in a modified two point.  If your seatbones are sore I
wonder how the horses back feels?

Just what I'm thinking on those long walks. <s>  Yes, I too get up off his
back as much as possible.
Trotting is ever so much better though.
I'm in a Sports Saddle now and have no sore seat problems unless I have to do
a lot of walking, then as you said, with the modified two point other things
begin to hurt.
The Reactor Panel looks like a great saddle, just too many dollars for me.

Happy trails,
Jan