I rode Magnitude!

Do you guys remember me going on about the Arabian filly I had shown at
halter?  And I was so proud that she did well despite the fact she has a
"performance" conformation and a very sane disposition?  Blah, blah, brag,
brag.  Anyway, she turned three this month and I got approval from the vet
after an exam to start her under saddle lightly.  She was brilliant!  Nothing
spooked or upset her and she was very willing.  All of that de-spooking and
giving to pressure work paid off.  I was mounted within 45 minutes and
getting her to give to light pressure from the bit.  I am SO proud of my
baby!

Rhonda