Re: ridecamp-d Digest V01 #159

In a message dated 2/11/2001 2:25:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ridecamp-d-request@endurance.net writes:

, I have no idea if the below is accurate, but
I've read that taking Tums for calcium is a waste of
time.

Well, after my thyroid surgury, my doctor put me on Tums as an excellent but
reasonable source of calcium and I have nice strong bones ever since...That
was 5 years ago... Therefore, I believe it is a good source.

Susan K