TW> Elgin Vet reccomends GLC 5500.

TW> 1200mg Chondroitin Sulfate
TW> 1200mg Glucosamine HCI
TW> 1200mg Glucosamine Sulfate
TW> 1200mg Glucosamine Potassium
TW> 300mg N-Acetyl D Glucosamine
TW> 300mg Ascorbate
TW> 100mg Manganese Proteinate

TW> Is this stuff legal in the NATRC and AERC?

Yes, but costly- Recent studies indicate we are wasting our money
feeding all the different forms of oral  'joint lube' products.

Feeding Cs along with GLUC  - will cause the body to not use the CS,
it gets dumped.
Also - again the absorption of any of the CS is less then 25%
.
I just read a paper - that feeding any sulfate -based salts such as
Glucosamine Sulfate can cause IT issues. The  better source is
Glucosamine HCL - it costs less and seems to work better. Reported
that up to 80% is absorbed.
My best guess is to feed the lowest cost Gluc HCL - the addition of
VitC  and Manganese - will act as catalysis.  Look to Vita FLex GL Max
Strength or any of the other GLu Hcl based products.
While many disagree - I will always provide some sort of joint lube
to all my horses, i look for these products to hlep reduce and prevent
the problems of DJD and associated arthritis.  Shop price and per dose
 cost
 Again I ALWAYS recommend Adequen IM and IM Glucosamine, still as the
 best over all for cost and effectivity

--
 Roger                            mailto:roger@vmaxept.com