Endurance Partner Wanted

Hello,

My name is Charles, I live in Westland just southwest
of Lansing.  I have been distance riding for about 5
years.  I and a few others will begin training on a
regular basis very shortly.  You are definitely
welcome to join in.  There are also a few members of
our association, Great Lakes Distance Riders, in the
Lansing area.  Jon, in Lansing, Shannon in Lainsburg,
Phil and Barb in Lansing.

Jon is our member person, he should be able to help
you contact people.  I have also copied to few.  Maybe
they will contact you directly.  Good Luck.