Two Horses For Sale

A friend of mine in Tennesee called last night to tell me about two of her
horses for sale, thought I would pass it on.
Arabian Mare-turning 4, Grey 14.1, good feet, Morafic and double Bask, good
disposition-$1800
Morab Stallion-2 years old,copper chestnut, will mature to 15-15.1,white
blaze white hind stockings,small muzzle,double Bask-$2000
Prices are negotiable to good home, can be seen in Cookesville, Tennesee
Will forward pictures and Pedigrees to interested parties.
E-mail address
Beesleys@multipro.com
Phone (921) 484-7091