January 2001 Endurance news...

Dennis wrote the he hadn't received a Jan EN.  I may be wrong
but I believe that Jan is on of the 2 skip months for EN since
we only get 10 issues.  Also there is often a weeks variation in
the times folks receiver their EN's, but if you don't get a Feb.
EN within a couple of weeks call the AERC office, I've always
found the office staff to be really helpful.

I do have a copy labeled Jan 2001 with a very nice cover of Cheryl Johnson
and Thunderheart.

If I had to guess which issue is skipped - it would be the Feb. issue because
the office is spending their time on the yearbook and getting ready for the
convention.

Mike