Re: RE: UPDATE! Dennis and Julie/Mike Everett

Dear Julie,
As far as I am concerned, you don't have to explain anything about how you
arrived at the situation in which you now find yourself. To my mind, it is a
very sad and unfortunate thing that you have to defend yourself for not
agreeing to sell your horse at whatever price was offered. In a way, it
remnds me of someone who knows that someone is having a difficult time and
decides to take full advantage by trying to pay considerably less than they
know the item is worth, in the hopes that the seller's difficulties will
force them to concede the sale.
I think your horses are absolutely georgeous and hope you are able to
realize some profit and find them great homes at the same time.
And phooey!!!! 15 1", 15,3" big deal!!!!! Easily could be an honest mistake
and if anyone is looking for a quality horse, I doubt that that would be the
deciding factor.
Best of luck to you and your lovely family.
Pat Super

Subject: RC: RE: UPDATE! Dennis and Julie/Mike Everett

> Mike, I am totally shocked at your comment.
> It was an honest mistake on my part that I thought Sully was 15.3.  I
> apologized to you and thanked you for helping me measure him while you and
> your freind were here.  I corrected his size on my web site that same
weekend
> and it is still corrected to be the 15. 1 that you said it was when
helping
> me.
>
> And you never offered me $2000 on any horse.  You offered me $1,500 for
Sully