Wide Arabian Saddles

The Arabian Saddle Company does make a wide (32cm) tree and the Xtra-wide
(33cm)
Or a custom template(no extra charge). I ride the serge (wool) panel which
really breathes
And moves with the horse but not compromising the integrity of the saddle.
We have demos to
Try out. I will be at the AERC trade show with our saddler Steve Lovatt to
answer any of your
Specific Arabian Saddle questions or help with the saddle you are currently
riding.
I can send a catalog and fitting instructions prior to the show.
Please see my site www.arabiansaddles.com
Or www.endurance.net/arabsaddle

P.S. Sorry if this seems like a commercial
Just trying to be helpful with a specific questions and replies
Beverly Gray