New Zealand rides

Here is the address of a gentleman that we met in France from New Zealand...

Paul Jeffrey
casaenduro@xtra.co.nz

He was offering to have people come ride there at their National Championship on April 13-15 and they were looking for International Officials seeking FEI experience to come and work...the card I have lists the rides as a FEI-A(160 km) and FEI-B(100km)...It also says that it is an "Open Invitation To All International Riders"...

web site is...  www.horsetalk.co.nz

Hopefully this will help...

Bill and Jan Stevens