options besides Easyboots

Are there any other boots that are made to put on an unshod horse? I have 2
horses that can't wear easyboots because the boots bruise their feet under
the buckle and cause a dent in the front of the hoof (yes, I cut them down in
front as far as possible).  I saw some that are made custom for the horse,
but expensive. I hate to go back to steel shoes.

                        Shelly