Rider vs. Horse size- Update

I rode the Arab in question last night and really liked him. I was worried that my legs would wrap around him, but they really did not. I felt very comfortable on him. Definitely want to ride him quite a few more times though, before I make a decision.

You mentioned some people might be willing to let me ride one of their "extras". Count me in! I'm in central florida (east coast) if anybody needs me!! :)

Thanks again everyone for your advice, it is MUCH appreciated!

Patti