Re: RC: Rider vs. Horse size

Paddi,

Ride some and get the one that feels comforable to you. I perfer a taller
horse, but that's me. 15-2 is my absolute lower limit. I'm about 6 foot
and feel silly on a short horse. Also my natural resonance when it comes
to riding is more in tuned with a larger horse. A short horse tends to
tire me out more than a tall horse. So try them and see how they move and
how well you and he/she move together.

Truman