Egyptian Event Ride stories

carla lawson robandcarla@hotmail.com
Would love to rehash some Egyptian Event Ride stories if possible. I hope
to do the ride this year and participate in some of the under saddle
classes.
Look for our 2003 father to be there Summerwood Shai. He is a Simeon Shai
baby!
Anybuddy have a Simeon Shai Baby they would love to brag about?
Well...gotta go blanket the children and tuck into bed.
Carla (all this layered clothes...now I gotta pee!)
Ansata (mom.....I am c...cccc...ccoldddd....ddd)
Haley (get your butt off of computer and bundle my www.assup.com)
Rob (the natives are restless)