Resanctioning vs Sanctioning for Ride Managers

As more ride managers are sanctioning on-line - I'm getting
questions about the cost of resanctioning rides vs
sanctioning a new ride with the AERC office.

In the past - resanctioning was a little less expensive than
sanctioning a new ride.  This has changed and the costs for
all rides are the same.  The office says this was an action
of the BOD.  If you have the old paper forms with the lower
cost - you can get new ones from the office or download from
the RM page at http://www.aerc.org

Resanctioning in the on-line entry just means that we take
the information from last years ride and put it in the form
for you.

In many cases - all you will have to do is change the date
and resubmit.

Any questions on using the on-line ride sanctioning requests
from your members page should come to me.

Mike