Re: RC: Re: Re: Electrolyting

As Susan and Angie point out - prior to the ride and every hour or so during the
ride, after the ride and a couple hours after the ride. If it is particularly
hot, keep electrolyting with the meals for 24 to 36 hours after the ride.

There are some prepared paste electrolytes out there, Lyte Now, Endura Max, etc.
that are fairly handly to carry with you on the trail.

Truman