Re: RC: Help finding a starter endurance saddle

In a message dated 12/28/01 7:00:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< Andrea lcrowell@arkwest.com
 Hi
 I am new to the endurance world.  I've been looking at saddles for a few
 months now.  Of course as
 with all thing $ is a issue.
 One saddle that keeps catching my eye is the Wintec PRO Endurance saddle.
 While I know that this
 saddle might not suit a national caliber rider, I thought that it might be
 a good starter saddle for
 me.  Any thoughts?
 Thanks
 Andrea

I just bought myself one, I don't have it yet  but it should arrive shortly
after NewYears. I had heard so many people say nothing but GREAT things about
this saddle that I had to have one, the adjustable gullet system also helped
make up my mind because I have a low withered flat backed horse who is hard
to fit. I bought it though a sale currently going on at a tack place in Pa.
The folks on the endurance net said I got a fabulous deal. I bought the
newest with the Cair panels which someone else got for $799. I paid $719 and
got a discounted 15% additionally because of the sale that was going on at
the HorseStuff company.

Link to horsestuff co. www.horsestuffco.com

 <A HREF="http://www.horsestuffco.com/entrancepage231.htm">entrancepage231</A>

Good luck with whatever decision you make,

Peg