New addition to the calendar on-line

If you go to the custom portion of the on-line calendar

http://www.doublejoy.com/erol/Calendar/ridesCUSTOM.asp

you can now choose to display by distances or multiday or
Pioneer.

The new feature is multi and Pioneer display.

This will enable the multiday riders to look ahead and see
just the type of rides they want to attend.

The multidays and Pioneer rides are handled differently than
the standard one day rides so I can't guarantee that we
display them all.  If you see one that doesn't display but
is part of the regular calendar display - please let me know
by email and we will look for the s/w glitch that causes it
to be missed.

This request originated with multiday addict Karen Chaton...

In addition - the ability to list the overall results of the
Pioneer ride have been there for some time.  In the Ride
Results section - clicking on the pioneer results gives the
info on the riders/horses that have completed all of the days.

Mike