Florida Horsemen's 50 miler

Hi All,
Don't forget about the FHA 50 on Jan 18-20th, 2002. We are hosting this two
day CTR out of Far Out Farms in Altoona. We are using some "new" trails up to
Buck Lake that won't be too sandy. Ken Anderson really knows how to put on a
good ride with plenty of water, a great spaghetti dinner Friday night, and
nice awards too. The ride pattern is 30/20, and is great conditioning for
your endurance horses!
Hope to see you there. To get an entry form for either the 50 in Jan. or the
100 in March, visit our SEDRA / FHA website at
http://userpagers.aug.com/sedra

See you there,
Becky Siler