Breeding

Sarah Patchworkfarmshorsestuff@hotmail.com
We have a stallion(Which ppl probably know that now)that is 14.3hh(last
measured thist spring) and we have a 11hh shetland pony mare.  We did a
lot a research before we breed them.  And all te research said that mares
decide the size of the foal that the will have and it will just grow
faster to reach its size.  So we breed the two together.  Our pony mare is
due in march, and we can't wait to see what color the foal is.