Stallions in endurace riding (original poster, again)

Sarah Patchworkfarmshorsestuff@hotmail.com
I just wanted to thank all of you for the information and your opinions.
I have personnally reached a disition, that if my stud show that he can
handle a 24 miler for age 5, then he will compete.  I Hope to see some off
you on the trail.  Hopefully, when you see how great my stud is *WINK* you
guys may be intrested in breeding to him to get a good endurance horse
with pinto color *SMILE*  So, hopefully, i will see some of you on the
trail:)

From Sarah, Desire, Sunny and family.