San Diego

Wendy Petersen Wendy_Petersen@activa.cc
My husband & I are hoping to move to San Diego and would appreciate any
horse related information (i.e. where to board, where to ride, farriers,
etc.)on the San Diego area.  We don't know the area at all and are a
little nervous about relocating.  We are going to have to rent for a while
and would love to find a house w/ horse property to rent if at all
possible.  We are going to miss our endurance friends in Michigan (they
are a great bunch!) and that isn't making our decision any easier, but we
are really looking forward to the beautiful weather!  Thanks for your
help!  You can e-mail me at wendy_petersen@activa.cc