Re: Re: Re: Re: Stallions in endurance riding

Every so often we have "beauty shop" at our place.   It's therapeutic for us and really builds that bond with the horse.  Very stress relieving.  I guess I should say that there is a difference between "having a bad feeling" and "feeling bad"...you are right...when I am feeling bad, I need to ride.  Those are times when it's hardest for me to motivate myself to do so but I always feel better after I have.  The "having a bad feeling" days are more usually days I have really planned and counted on riding and for some reason, I just have this funny feeling that something isn't right.  I may even tack up and sometimes I do ride but I usually change my plan and work close to home especially if I am alone.
Maggie