RC: Are you in Portland?

I'm in Ridecamp and it sounds like you live in Portland?! I live here in the city (NE close-in) and board in Beavercreek (12 m. S of Oregon City) where we have miles and miles of dry logging roads. If you ever want to trailer over & go for a good ride let me know. Its at the foot of Cascades also and they are wonderful trails. Many train over here but haven't met but one so far. I'm just getting into endurance but my gelding can go pretty long for still not being in great condition. I ride on weekends and during week--usually on Wednesdays but it varies--I set my own hours. The roads are gravelled with smaller stones and some with larger stones and others that are alot softer. You can literally ride for 8 hours and not hit the same trail. Most logging roads stay dry (even now) and the other trails are too muddy til Spring but they are super nice also.

Karla Watson