Re: GPS question

All the map programs I have can handle all the common (and not so common)
gps receivers. They are:

Oziexplorer.  A shareware from Austrialia.  Uses USGS maps and can calibrate
maps you scan in.

Delorme Topo USA: Inexpensive, but not as detailed as USGS maps.

Maptech terrain navigator:  Great program commercial adaptation of USGS
maps.  Reasonable priced, especially when they have sales.

Most of the problems I have had relate to getting adapter cords right.  If
the connections are right, a close model number usually works.

Ed.
Ed and Wendy Hauser
1140 37th St.
Hudson, WI 54016