Barefoot?

Duane Barnett docduane@aol.com
Although I do keep a watch on this list just to see what the current
subjects are, I usually, for many reasons, respond only rarely. As to the
barefoot topic, I would like to add one thing. You are either naked or you
are not. NO EASY BOOTS, NO HOOF COVERS, NO HOOF PROTECTION OF ANY KIND at
any time. If you use any of these products,etc. during a
ride/competition-THIS IS NOT BAREFOOT.

Duane Barnett DVM