repeat posts

With horror, I see I am in danger of getting myself in trouble with too much posting!  For some reason, one of my posts keeps reappearing over and over in MY folder.  I hope it is not doing this to you.  I will contact my server and see if the problem is with ME.  I hope so.  My apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.