RP: endurance model vs. continental model

Hi, Ridecampers.  I've been talking the Cammi and Lynne about "demo-ing" two
RP saddles:  The endurance model and the continental model.  Endurance is my
primary sport, but I do take dressage lessons and do an occassional dressage
clinic or show.  They told me that many NW endurance riders are using the
continental model.  I'd love some feedback on why people chose the model
they did, and what they see as the advantagesdisadvantages of each.  Thanks!
  Cindy