Re: RC: Horse Shoes and Pain Relief

In a message dated 12/20/01 2:17:41 AM Mountain Standard Time, guest@endurance.net writes:

Not one person has attempted to answer my initial question.  I'll pose it
separately:

How does a 3/8" of metal around the edge of the horse's hoof prevent pain
when travelling on rocks?

The answer is out on the trail, if you care to find it.
The horses foot, and by extension his locomotion, is a fluid, dynamic environment (as is Endurance) and the effects of shod vs not-shod reflect that environment.
    As is usually the case, the horse will know the answer loooooong before you will.
    And, as is usually the case, you have not asked the right question, yet.
Frank.