commerical feeds

Wow! That 10 % fat is the highest I have seen in a commercial feed. Very interesting. Omolene 200 is not less than 6%,complete advantage 3.5% and equine SR is 4%. (All Purina) None of my horses get more than 5-7 lbs of any grain/pellet ration per day and the rest is hay. When I needed more weight on a horse or more extended energy I used the Natural Glow. I like the Equine Sr. even for the younger horses (7-12yrs old) because it is high in fiber, still has some protein and is easy to digest. The Equine Sr. and Omolene combo have worked pretty well for us so far this year. I will have to see what we have at our feed store. Lisa Salas, The Odd FArm