Re: Barefootin' To Sylvia

I mentioned to Nelson today that the barefoot thing was brought up again on
RC and he wanted me to convey this to the group...
he says he rode barefoot this past weekend (we went to a team penning
competition at MSU) and his feet are now hurting so bad he can hardly walk.
Just some light humor!  :)
I would like to add that I think the majority of people are not "barefoot"
or "shoe" people...I think the majority of people want to do what is best
for their horse.  We shoe and we go barefoot on our place...depends on the
horse.
Happy Holidays all!
Maggie and Nelson