Stallions

My old Scotch and Soda stallion made it thru more than one ride with several
vets not even being aware he was "all there",  not mind many of the riders.
One nite a late arriving trailer pulled in very close to us,  only spot they
could find, unloaded a mare (in season) and tied her on the near side of
their trailer.
and went to bed.    Neither horse said a word all nite.   Says a lot for
manners all round.   They knew my horse and never would have knowingly
tempted him, but didn't recognize him in the dark.