Re: Barefootin' To Sylvia

I mean no disrespect to any vet and most particularly Barney.  However,
there has not been any research that I have seen that has been done to
indicate a horse cannot do endurance barefoot WHEN the hoof is working properly.

Careful. :-)  You can't take lack of studies to mean the same thing as lack of evidence.  It just means no one has done the project.  No one has ever actually collected data to demonstrate the sky is blue, either, but I'm willing to bet it's blue nevertheless.  :-)))

Susan G