Me in tights

Patrick J. Helly harmonyrch@aol.com

Season's greetings all!

   I agree totally with Dabney that EVELYN is the tight maker for
endurance riding.

  Evelyn has made custom tights for everyone my wife Heidi and I ride
with.
   I have several pairs and would not ride any distance without wearing
them.
  Evelyn can make them in  any color combination and style.

  I don't have a problem wearing tights , you shouldn't either.

   Patrick (back in the saddle) Helly
    (see ya in Warner Springs)