portland area

Hi Tish, live in Yacolt, WA. about 1.25 hours from
Portland, Near Rock Creek Campground. (Horse camp and
trails.) Also, Kalama horsecamp is wonderful and has great
horse facilities. Too much snow for winter riding, but I
live next to Weyerhauser land and ride there no problem.
Gravel roads. Work in downtown Vancouver. I also am a real
estate appraiser and have access to the Multiple Listing
Service of Clark County. No access to Oregon stuff, but let
me know if there is anything over my way you might be
interested in and I can check it out for you. Close to
trails, etc. Also, if interested in Clark county, let me
know how much you want to spend, size of acreage, age of
home, size of home, etc. I know of a great boarding
facility bordering trails, indoor arena, house, caretaker
trailer, stalls, outdoor arena, 20 acres for about $400K+/-
Not too close in though.

=====
Heidi-aerc#M20935  /\_/\~    http://www.synjinarts.com
                 ~~/~~  \\~~~~   (Wildlife/Western & Equine