english saddle identification

Leigh Gowdy-King arthur.king@sympatico.ca
I recently acquired a close contact huntseat saddle, 17", square cantle,
no knee rolls. On the very underneath part on the horse side is an
embossed emblem that has "Beaufort" with" Elodonian" in script above it
and " Walsall, London and New York " around it. Being a computer rookie, I
can't seem to find any information on this make and model, and I want to
find out it's value.  TIA Leigh