Where to live and ride near Portland, OR

Tish Montgomery McKenzieCynRanch@aol.com
Hi,

I am on the hunt for a place to live near Portland, OR that has good trail
access.  Where is a good place to live that isn't too far out where you
can get to trails without trailering?  And do you know of any horse
properties for sale near there? We have 8 Arabians so we would at least
need a small acreage, looking for 10+ acres if possible.  Once settled, I
would be looking for endurance riding/training partners too.  Thanks a
bunch to anyone that can give me some input.