Re: RC: Re: Fw: Vac 'n' Blow horse vaccums?

In a message dated 12/13/2001 5:51:30 AM Pacific Standard Time, lbm@naisp.net
writes:

> But my absolute favorite is the scrotal measuring tape.<

There's a good reason for that tape!  Bulls and horses too, the diameter of
their scrotum correlates with how fertile they are.  Just an interesting
little fact I picked up somewhere.  Always look for the Stallion with the
biggest balls!  jeri