Rituals

KIMBERLY PRICE kprice@grizzlydesign.com
I collect feathers and consider finding a good hawk feather a very lucky
day.  I take one of my best feathers and put them in Mystery's braid for
the day.  This brings the hawk spirit with us on the ride.  If I'm able
to, I put a few marks on his legs when painting the number on,
Native-American style.

A good feather is the ONLY thing I'll stop a good trot and get off my
horse for.

Kimberly (&Mystery the Morab..."heyyyy, that tickles!")