sarcoid treatments

I recently found a feed supplement that claimed to aid in healing a lot of
ailments.  It is formulated well, and I was looking for a good all around
supplement so I thought I'd try it out.  Well, one of my 'guinea pigs' has
had a sarcoid, plaque type, on his left pinna for over six years now.  After
6 weeks of supplementation it is noticeably shrinking!!  It is called
Transfer Factor.

Shara