New Topic : Rituals

Ok, this one can't get out of hand, I don't think.....

Question...

What Personal Rituals do you do before a ride?

i.e....do you trim toenails / don't trim

eat anything special day before / week before ?

Pack every piece of foul weather gear you own just to stave off the weather gods?

What else can you guys think of?  I know there are lots of ideas....lets have some fun!
Becky and the gang.