From: Indy Stewart [mailto:sunnyland@mvtel.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 9:25 AM
To: maryanne@ratbusters.net
Subject: re:Of a handful of dates and Arabians

Wow, what a great resource you are for info. on topics like the above!
Here's another "myth-topic"................Arabians don't like to cross
water because the descen from the desert...

Does that evaluation persist over in your part of the world?  My experience
is some don't mind crossing water/ some do/ and some LOVE water crossings
and hoses and playing in troughs...etcetera!!

Kathleen

Kathleen Weickhardt and Larry L. Stewart
Sunnyland Racing Arabians
ATHLETES for TRACK, TRAIL and ARENA
870.591.6212
http://www.sunnylandarabians.com