Guaging the Miles & Speed

 Guaging the Miles and Speed:  I think after a while in Endurance you now
when  and what a mile(s)  are I dont even have a speedo in my horse hauling
truck i know how fast im going from years of exprience plus the Diesel just
doesnt go up to 65.
 Now riding all Endurance riders can add to this:
 such as i have a knee that goes out at 15miles  one of my horses wont go
over 48 miles an hour  feels like 100. Some 50 miles we know it was longer
than a fifty the last 2miles are way long than the other rides, the way to
calculate the miles is practice the list goes on riders will add to this
either by physical pain or mental notes     se